We have sold all the male puppies and now have 4 females left. Alli asks me often why we are selling them, and I just tell her other families need a "Bella" like ours and we have so many that we should share.
I love watching the kids play with the puppies and I am surprised at how "tough" they are when the pups scratch and bite them. But here are some pictures we took of the kids playing with them.
This is my favorite....Attack of the ears!
We brought the pups in the house to play one day when Alli was home. She loves holding the pups and letting them sleep on her lap.
Scooter put this little girl to sleep while she was chewing on a toy. She is my favorite little girl.
The pups love the stuffed animals around the house. We gave them a monkey and they pulled from all angles. Hercules just plops on the floor so they have to pull dead weight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment