Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Colt's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe my baby boy is 2.  He is such a mama's boy and he just lights up my life.  I couldn't not do anything for his birthday and with Scooter working we have a hard time finding a day to do it.  

We decided to have a last minute party for just family.  Cooked fajitas and ate yummy cake.  I let Colt and Alli pick their cakes already for their birthdays.  Colt wanted balls on his cake, and Alli wanted butterflies (but it's a 2 layer cake with fondant butterflies) we will see how that one turns out next month! 

We had a lot of fun hanging out Saturday with our family and Colton had a great time! 


Trying to get Dalton wet in the pool


You can see Colt had already taken a grab at the cake.  Handprint right on the basketball! 


yumm...... Cake

Football present....




Colt loved the pillows Nana made for his bed! He even re-arranged the bed so he could sleep on them that night. 

A tricycle!!!!!!! Colt was excited, but I think Alli was even more excited! 


Everyone wanted to play on the bike and we let them ride around the house for a little while before putting it away.  I can't wait until both kids can ride bikes with me while I walk or ride myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment