This past summer we moved back "home" to Hallettsville. We are closer to all of our family and can now make it to more family functions. I was hired as Hallettsville Elementary's 3rd grade teacher, and I love it. The kids are attending daycare and both of them are doing so well and learning so much. We could not be happier. Scooter is driving to Austin for work but his shifts lend us to actually spend more days off together.
Christmas was great being with all of our family. The kids had a wonderful time and enjoyed being able to open gifts at home after Santa came.
In February, after battling illness all year, Colton had tubes put in his ears and his adenoid removed. It seems to have been a great thing for him even though he then got sick with another virus and we are finally on the upswing of being well, I hope!
Here is Colton before he went in to surgery. He was VERY happy. He never even cried when the nurse took him to the operating room. When he woke up he was very sleepy and never fussed a bit. We were actually able to send him back to school the very next day. He was definitely a trooper. When I took these pictures we could not even get him to sit still.


Colton running around the room waiting for the nurse to come get him, and rummaging through the diaper bag in search for a snack!
Ok...you've inspired me to get my blog going again...not sure waht to write about but I'll give it a shot : )
ReplyDelete